Turkey Jerky – Dogs Love it
and if your kid eats it… It’s safe and still yummy.
Meet Rhys a fun preschooler who is learning his own calming techniques and manners as his visits his Aunt Mary and learns how to work, play and love on delightful Teagan. Having a dog with manners can make all the difference in the world in the development of good communication and family relationships. Lets start with learning to share.
Promoting community safety while living, loving and laughing with your dog pal.
- Prepare a pile of small tasty dog treats. If you have only one dog, prepare a pile of small tasty dog treats AND a small pile of human treats.
- Begin with the word “Share” and hold a dog treat.
- Say, “This one is for (dog’s name)” and give treat
- If you have more than one dog, look at the dog who did not get that treat and say, “Share” hold the dog treat.
- Say, “This one is for (other dog’s name)” and give treat
- You can also put yourself into the mix or the cat or not present dog friend.
- Play until all treats are divided up.