AKC EVALUATOR AND INSTRUCTOR – (Jodee Kulp #42008 2009-Present)
AKC Canine Good Citizens
Looking to begin titling your canine partner? The AKC Good Citizen programs are a great place to start. AKC STAR PUPPY has been a successful program incorporating fun alongside canine handling and training skills. My youngest handler in over 275 graduates being a precocious four-year-old girl with a rescue shelter puppy. In 2015, we were proud to be part of the first group of AKC Urban CGC graduates which included a Border Collie, a St. Bernard and a English Mastiff.
- STAR Puppy
- AKC Canine Good Citizen (CGC)
- AKC Community Canine (CGCA)
- AKC Urban Good Citizen (CGCU)
Once you have graduated as a Canine Good Citizen we welcome you to proceed to our AKC Trick Dog Titling Program.
4 TRICK DOG TITLES –
- Advanced Trick Dog (TKA) The dog must have the Intermediate title, plus perform 5 tricks from the Advanced list.
- Novice Trick Dog (TKN) The dog performs 10 skills from the Novice list. (see link to “Application” below for lists of skills). If a dog has a Canine Good Citizen (CGC) certificate or title on record at AKC, it can do 5 Novice tricks (CGC + 5) to earn the Novice title.
- Intermediate Trick Dog (TKI) The dog must have the Novice title, plus perform 10 Intermediate tricks.
- Trick Dog Performer (TKP) In this title, handlers perform a short routine with at least 10 tricks previously learned.
ANIMAL BEHAVIOR COLLEGE EXTERNSHIPS
When you are almost completed with your ABC College requirements you may be selected to work with me in my training programs. I graduated from ABC Animal Behavior College in 2008, understand their course of study and can help you move ahead with your dog training instructor or canine behavior goals.